We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and proactive person to join our successful, family run business as an Agri-Sales Administrator.
Working from our office in Crediton, your main responsibility will be to ensure the entire sales process runs smoothly.
You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy talking to customers and our representatives over the phone. You will be proficient with software, raising sales orders and generating quotes and contracts.
- The successful candidate will have: –
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous office experience
- Personable, friendly and a team player
- An agricultural background/understanding would be advantageous, but training will be provided
- Agri Degree or equivalent qualification preferable but not essential.
A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate.