Current job vacancies in animal feed and administration at Crediton Milling
CMC supply animal feed and nutritional advice to farmers throughout the Westcountry.
Joining our customer services team you’ll be amongst the first point of contact for our customers. Building lasting relationships is an integral part of our business and we are looking for individuals who will understand our ethos and help us continually improve.
The successful candidate will need to offer:
- Excellent customer service skills, communication and telephone manner
- Great organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work with spreadsheets and process information accurately
- Experience in a farming environment desirable but not essential
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary, career development and an enjoyable position within our team.
For all vacancies, please send your CV to Scott Brimilcombe:
Crediton Milling Company Ltd,
Crediton, EX17 3DH.
Telephone Numbers 01363 772212 / 07974 104267
INTAKE / LOADING ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
DURATION – Permanent
We are seeking personnel with commitment, desire and responsibility to work within our team.
The successful candidate will:
- Require an understanding of the importance of agricultural feed manufacturing. Training will be given.
- Be able to work to set standards and procedures in a well-established company.
- Be a proactive self-starter, with the ability to prioritise and work using own initiative in some cases.
- A good communicator with experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience of using a computer, including packages such as Microsoft Office.
Salary will be based on experience.
Some work will be physical when loading lorries etc.