WOMEN IN DAIRY CONFERENCE
- Following the success of the first Women in Dairy Conference last year, a second one is scheduled to take place on Wednesday 28th September at Sixways Stadium, Worcester, WR3 8ZE
- The day will start at 10:00am and finish with refreshments at 3:00pm. The full programme and further details can be found on our website rabdf.co.uk/women-in-dairy
- This year the conference will be focusing on a “Resilience in Adversity” theme and delegates will be able to hear from a high profile line up including:
- Oliver McEntyre, National Agricultural Strategy Director, Barclays
- Judith Capper, Livestock Sustainability Officer
- Amanda Ball, strategy Director, AHDB Dairy
- Heather Wildman, Saviour Associates
TICKETS AND MORE INFORMATION
- Tickets cost £50 + VAT to members of the public. If you are a Women in Dairy member tickets are £36 and any Women in Dairy group attendees are entitled to discounted tickets at a cost of £40. Lunch, refreshments and delegate pack are inclusive of the price.
- Book your tickets online at rabdf.co.uk or contact us on 0845 458 2711. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS WOMEN IN DAIRY?
- Women in Dairy is an initiative from Promar International (A Genus Company) and RABDF and supported by AHDB Dairy, designed to bring women working in our industry together through regional meetings for training, networking and to promote dairy farming
Contact Victoria Chomiak, RABDF for more information:
Web : www.rabdf.co.uk/women-in-dairy Tel : 0845 458 2711
Email : email@example.com Twitter : @WomeninDairy